White Leather Pouf,footstool for living room
14” H x 22” W x 20” D ( 36x56x50)cm
You can customize your product (color & size). Please contact us
Parcel delivery will be in business days.
- All purchased items will be shipped to destination within 1—3 days.
- Delivery of shipped items will be within 3—7 days depending on destinations.
- Shipping custom made products will depend on how long it takes to make the item. Once finished the shipping details will be communicated to you via email.
- To complete your shipping request, we require a valid delivery address. We use a trackable shipping service. We will send you the tracking number via Email once the package has been sent.
- Express shipping with DHL is available for an extra charge.
- Check our shipping & return Policy at the footer of the website.
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag, purse or wallet to maintain its original silhouette
- Take extra care with leather items you use often. Take the time each week to wipe away dust and spots with a soft cloth or brush
- Scratches can detract from a flawlessly crafted pieces. Take care to avoid contact with heavily embellished clothes, sharp surfaces, or chunky jewellery when you are out and about.
- Wet leather requires extra care, so if rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella
Why buy from us
Why buy from us
Supporting local economy
When you buy from Moroccan Artisan you are buying very locally. Buyers can directly support Artisans & you know where the money is going, it’s nice to know you are making a difference.
Unique handcrafted products
Whatever category of Artisan product you buy it will be unique and handcrafted, this is the opposite to mass-produced products. Think farmers’ market rather than a supermarket as just one example.
Artisan handcrafted products are made to last. They are made with top-quality materials and ingredients. As each item is handmade it will be unique, no two items will be exactly the same. For some products, buyers can speak to Artisans and request customisations, personalisation and alterations to their exact specifications.
An emphasis on quality
Buying Artisan is an investment in quality. An Artisan creates a product with love, not because it’s their job. Artisans have attention to detail, value the hand making process end-to-end and work hard to deliver a stunning product to the customer.
Artisans products are not necessarily low-cost (as they use high-quality ingredients and take time to make). Artisan product quality is important therefore, as Artisans know they need to deliver excellence on quality to compete versus online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. A part of quality is respecting tradition, which we discuss next.
Keeping traditional skills and crafts alive
Buying from an Artisan helps to keep traditional skills and crafts alive. Rather than using assembly lines and machines, Artisan products are handmade. Buy Artisan and help to keep traditional skills alive (examples include embroidering, glass artistry, pottery making, silversmithing, weaving, etc. to name a few).
As one example, a food Artisan would make food to a traditional recipe and would avoid using modern-day ingredients which have artificial sweeteners, colourings, preservatives, thickening agents and other chemicals.
More meaningful purchases & gifts
Handmade products mean it is made by hand and not by machine. Every piece is put together with care and thought. We labour over every part to ensure the final product is something we are proud of. Handmade goods may be more expensive, but you are paying for hours of hard work and ethically sourced materials.
Stay true to your roots with our classic Moroccan leather pouf. Looking for a unique living room accent to add some color and flair to your space? This ottoman poufs comes in a range of colors and is made from 100% real leather. Perfect for the home decorator who has been looking for a statement piece, this statement piece will fit right in with any color palette
A Moroccan Leather Pouf is perfect for the living room, bedroom, family room, library, or whatever room you would like to enjoy a touch of luxury in. Unlike traditional chairs and sofas, a pouf is a space-saving alternative that can be moved from one area to another with ease. And if it’s leather you want, our Moroccan ottoman Poufs are made of 100% real leather and sold unstuffed to save on shipping cost.
Moroccan leather ottoman footstool are a decorative and comfortable addition to any room. They come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes to suit any aesthetic. Moroccan leather has been used for centuries to make the traditional Moroccan pouf that is both durable and stylish. Although these leather poufs have historically been used as seating or footrests.
Also note that our poufs all have a zip closure for easy filling.
– 100% leather
– zip closure
Also note that our poufs all have a zip closure for easy filling..