What is a Moroccan Beni Ourain Rug?
Moroccan rugs are often considered to be one of the most iconic and distinctive styles of oriental rug. They use a variety of textiles such as wool, cotton, silk and hemp which are dyed in various colors. These rugs can be seen in Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia and other North African countries.
The Moroccan Beni Ourain rug is a type of Moroccan rug which is woven with a variety of different threads like wool and silk. The name Beni Ourain refers to the Berber tribe who made these rugs in Morocco for centuries.
A Moroccan Beni Ourain rug is a coveted, luxurious piece of home decor. It is considered to be a work of art by many. These rugs are made from the finest wool and they have a variety of patterns, colors and designs that can be tailored to a person’s personal taste.
A Moroccan Beni Ourain Rug is a traditional rug in the country of Morocco that was made traditionally by Berber villagers. It typically has geometric patterns and has been used for centuries to signify power, wealth, and prestige.
How To Choose A Moroccan Beni Ourain Rug For Your Home Décor?
Carpets have been a part of the decoration in many homes for centuries. But when it comes to finding the perfect rug, people often find themselves in a dilemma. So, how do you go about buying a rug?
If you are looking for a rug that is both affordable and durable then you should try Moroccan beni ourain rugs. This type of rug is made from sheep’s wool and has been used in Morocco for years. It can be found in a variety of colors and designs that complement any decor style. Moroccan beni ourain rugs are available online, making it easy to shop from the comfort of your home.
Moroccan beni ourain rugs for sale come at different prices depending on the size, quality and design.
Moroccan rugs are woven with vegetable dyes that are extracted from plants. The process is called “Kessar.”
- Choose your favorite color. Beni ourain rugs come in a wide range of colors and designs, so you can find one to match your own personal style.
- Evaluate the knot density. The more knots per square inch, the higher the quality of the rug, but it will be more expensive as well.
- Note the design on your rug – is it symmetrical or asymmetrical? Is there a border? Does it have an inscription or just dots?
- If you want to buy a beni ourain rug wholesale, contact us and we will get you very good deals.
The Moroccan Beni Ourain rug is one of the most sought after rugs in the world today. The pattern is often seen in movies, commercials, and on TV. The popularity of this pattern increased exponentially with the release of the Disney movie Aladdin.
The Moroccan Beni Ourain rug comes in a wide variety of colors. Some are more traditional while others are newer colors that have been introduced over time.
How to Care for a Moroccan Beni Ourain Rug?
Moroccan rugs are beautiful, but they can be difficult to maintain. There are certain steps that you should take to keep your rug’s colors vibrant and the pile of the rug fluffy.
- Start by vacuuming your rug every week. Vacuuming will remove any dust or dirt that has collected on the surface of the rug, keeping it looking like new.
- You should wash your Moroccan beni ourain rugs once per year with cold water and woolite. Just make sure that you do not saturate your rug with water because this could cause molding problems later on down the line.
- If there is a spill, like food or wine make sure to clean it straight away.
- If you feel like not knowing what to contact us and we are happy to help with further instructions.