Moroccan Berber cactus silk carpet
230 x 144cm
1 in stock
Parcel delivery will be in business days.
- All purchased items will be shipped to destination within 1—3 days.
- Delivery of shipped items will be within 3—7 days depending on destinations.
- Shipping custom made products will depend on how long it takes to make the item. Once finished the shipping details will be communicated to you via email.
- To complete your shipping request, we require a valid delivery address. We use a trackable shipping service. We will send you the tracking number via Email once the package has been sent.
- Express shipping with DHL is available for an extra charge.
- Check our shipping & return Policy at the footer of the website.
Common sense will take you a long way when it comes to keeping your carpet gorgeous and clean. Follow these simple tips:
- Vacuum regularly Remove dust and dirt with a powerful vacuum cleaner. This is a good habit that improves the air quality in your home and ensures the durability of your carpet. Note that heavy traffic areas may need more regular vacuuming than other areas.
- Use doormats at entrances A simple walk-off mat or entrance mat prevents dirt from getting transferred all over the building and into the fibre of your tufted carpet. Make sure to clean these mats often, so that they do not become a source of dust and dirt themselves.
- Take care of spills as they happen It is best to take care of spills as quickly as possible. Don’t let liquids or dirt dry up and set in. The quicker you act, the easier the stain can be removed. Follow the stain and spill removal guidelines below.
There are many stories about the origin of Sabra which is the material used for making this kind of Moroccan Berber rugs.
One of those stories is that they are made from sabra silk, a natural fibre from the aloe vera cactus plant. The fibers from the plant are woven and dyed into different colors.
The other story is that Sabra is a rayon fiber that is imported from different countries and that Moroccan artisans uses to weave some of the most beautiful Moroccan carpets.
Beside where the Sabra is coming from Sabra products are incredibly popular because they embody the imagination of what people perceive Morocco to be.
The Sabra Moroccan Berber rugs are not very heavy and has a shiny color on them, that is why they have a big customer base and that they are sold easily.
These beautiful Berber rugs comes in different sizes and colors and will definitely add a nice touch to you home decor.
There are no reviews yet.