These beautiful one of a kind vintage moroccan pillow have been made using vintage Beni Ourain rugs that are hand knotted from 100% natural sheep wool.
The name of this carpet this pillow is made of came from the Berber tribes living in the middle Atlas Maintains. Traditionally, and like all the other carpets in Morocco the women of the village make these carpets of the best quality of wool.
Beni Ouarain Carpets are indeed used both as a mattress and as blankets, in some occasion days, they are used as the interior and the exterior decoration of the house.
47 x 44cm (18×17”)
Shipping & care instructions
Parcel delivery will be in business days.
- All purchased items will be shipped to destination within 1—3 days.
- Delivery of shipped items will be within 3—7 days depending on destinations.
- Shipping custom made products will depend on how long it takes to make the item. Once finished the shipping details will be communicated to you via email.
- To complete your shipping request, we require a valid delivery address. We use a trackable shipping service. We will send you the tracking number via Email once the package has been sent.
- Express shipping with DHL is available for an extra charge.
- Check our shipping & return Policy at the footer of the website.
- Take care of spills as they happen It is best to take care of spills as quickly as possible. Don’t let liquids or dirt dry up and set in. The quicker you act, the easier the stain can be removed.