Vivid Green outdoor mosaic table
You can customize your product (color & size). Please contact us
Shipping & care instructions
Shipping & care instructions
Parcel delivery will be in business days.
- All purchased items will be shipped to destination within 5—8 days.
- Delivery of shipped items will be within 8—15 days depending on destinations.
- Shipping custom made tables will depend on how long it takes to make the item ( between 1 to 3 weeks). Once finished the shipping details will be communicated to you via email.
- To complete your shipping request, we require a valid delivery address. We use a trackable shipping service. We will send you the tracking number via Email once the package has been sent.
- Express shipping with DHL is available for an extra charge.
- Check our shipping & return Policy at the footer of the website.
Why buy from us
Why buy from us
Supporting local economy
When you buy from Moroccan Artisan you are buying very locally. Buyers can directly support Artisans & you know where the money is going, it’s nice to know you are making a difference.
Unique handcrafted products
Whatever category of Artisan product you buy it will be unique and handcrafted, this is the opposite to mass-produced products. Think farmers’ market rather than a supermarket as just one example.
Artisan handcrafted products are made to last. They are made with top-quality materials and ingredients. As each item is handmade it will be unique, no two items will be exactly the same. For some products, buyers can speak to Artisans and request customisations, personalisation and alterations to their exact specifications.
An emphasis on quality
Buying Artisan is an investment in quality. An Artisan creates a product with love, not because it’s their job. Artisans have attention to detail, value the hand making process end-to-end and work hard to deliver a stunning product to the customer.
Artisans products are not necessarily low-cost (as they use high-quality ingredients and take time to make). Artisan product quality is important therefore, as Artisans know they need to deliver excellence on quality to compete versus online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. A part of quality is respecting tradition, which we discuss next.
Keeping traditional skills and crafts alive
Buying from an Artisan helps to keep traditional skills and crafts alive. Rather than using assembly lines and machines, Artisan products are handmade. Buy Artisan and help to keep traditional skills alive (examples include embroidering, glass artistry, pottery making, silversmithing, weaving, etc. to name a few).
As one example, a food Artisan would make food to a traditional recipe and would avoid using modern-day ingredients which have artificial sweeteners, colourings, preservatives, thickening agents and other chemicals.
More meaningful purchases & gifts
Handmade products mean it is made by hand and not by machine. Every piece is put together with care and thought. We labour over every part to ensure the final product is something we are proud of. Handmade goods may be more expensive, but you are paying for hours of hard work and ethically sourced materials.
- What is a Mosaic Table and How can it be Used in Our Daily Lives?A mosaic table is a table made up of small pieces of tiles that are put together to form a large picture. It is usually made up of various colors and shapes. Mosaic tables can be used in many different ways, indoor, outdoor, as a coffee table, as a side table and much moreThe mosaic table has been around since the 1400s, where it was originally used by the Romans to make mosaics on the floor. The Moroccan were inspired by the Romans and made mosaics to decorate houses and places.
The modern use of mosaics moved towards making some different products like sinks, fountains, tables as a touch to home decor.
What are the Different Styles of Mosaics Available?
Mosaics are a form of art that can be created by arranging small pieces of stone, tile, glass, or other materials on a surface. The arrangement is usually square or rectangular.
There are many different styles of mosaics available that range from the traditional to the modern.
The most popular style of mosaic is the traditional style which is characterized by the use of a limited color palette and a simple design such as geometric shapes or images with sharp edges.
The contemporary style which was born in the 1960s takes its cues from pop art and postmodernism with its focus on bold colors and abstract shapes.
Selecting a Mosaic Table Top for your space and for years of use
The Mosaic Table is perfect for people who have children or pets in their homes because it can withstand any spills or accidents that might happen. And it’s not just the top that’s durable; the legs are also made from Iron, which means they’re strong enough to hold up your entire dining room set.
All of the Mosaic Table’s parts are easy to move, so you can arrange them and set them up in any room of your home. You’ll never have to worry about rearranging furniture again!
Why should should you have a Moroccan mosaic table?
This exquisite mosaic table top will transform your dining room into a royal setting. The ancient Moroccan craftsmen take years to master these skills, but the results are worth it. This table is an heirloom quality piece that will last for centuries.
Moroccan mosaic tables are stunning, durable, and perfect for any table top. These elegant mosaics incorporate a variety of natural stones and handcrafted tiles laid with care and attention in order to create an authentic Moroccan art masterpiece. The effect is one of striking vibrancy and exquisite beauty that will make any room stand out.
This beautiful table top is created by highly skilled artisans from the town of Fes in Morocco. They use the same techniques used to make tile and mosaics in the infamous Alhambra Palace in Granada, Spain.
- Can also be made in your custom size and shape
- As shown
- Custom colors. contact us
–> Available sizes (Diameter):
✱ 40 cm (16 in) | 60 cm (24 in) | 80 cm (32 in) | 100 cm (40 in) | 120 cm (48 in)
You can custom make your own table ‘ please contact us’
Almost how high would you like it to be
There are no reviews yet.