Bohemian leather fringe shoulder bag, festival bag. Perfect gift for yourself or your loved ones.
♥ BOHO LEATHER FRINGE BAG
• Material: Genuine Leather, Cow Leather.
• Dimension: 17x12x11 inches (45 x 33×30 cm)
• 2 pockets inside, one for your phone, other for your other belongings
• You can Personalize your bag, choose color, add an outside zip pockets or any other features.
• If you can’t find the information you need or need some advice for your design? Feel free to contact us.
♥ TURN AROUND TIME
• All items are custom made to order. Our turnaround time is about 3-7 business days. This can change during peak seasons, and national holidays.
• Worldwide Shipping by International express services, with tracking.
• Free Shipping worldwide
• Please include your telephone number in the comment at check out, we are unable to ship without a telephone number.
♥ FOLLOW US ON
Request more information today!
Feel free to contact us for more information or for advice about Moroccan handicrafts . We will be happy to help you to have perfect product.
Why buy from us
Supporting local economy
When you buy from Moroccan Artisan you are buying very locally. Buyers can directly support Artisans & you know where the money is going, it’s nice to know you are making a difference.
Unique handcrafted products
Whatever category of Artisan product you buy it will be unique and handcrafted, this is the opposite to mass-produced products. Think farmers’ market rather than a supermarket as just one example.
Artisan handcrafted products are made to last. They are made with top-quality materials and ingredients. As each item is handmade it will be unique, no two items will be exactly the same. For some products, buyers can speak to Artisans and request customisations, personalisation and alterations to their exact specifications.
An emphasis on quality
Buying Artisan is an investment in quality. An Artisan creates a product with love, not because it’s their job. Artisans have attention to detail, value the hand making process end-to-end and work hard to deliver a stunning product to the customer.
Artisans products are not necessarily low-cost (as they use high-quality ingredients and take time to make). Artisan product quality is important therefore, as Artisans know they need to deliver excellence on quality to compete versus online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. A part of quality is respecting tradition, which we discuss next.
Keeping traditional skills and crafts alive
Buying from an Artisan helps to keep traditional skills and crafts alive. Rather than using assembly lines and machines, Artisan products are handmade. Buy Artisan and help to keep traditional skills alive (examples include embroidering, glass artistry, pottery making, silversmithing, weaving, etc. to name a few).
As one example, a food Artisan would make food to a traditional recipe and would avoid using modern-day ingredients which have artificial sweeteners, colourings, preservatives, thickening agents and other chemicals.
More meaningful purchases & gifts
Handmade products mean it is made by hand and not by machine. Every piece is put together with care and thought. We labour over every part to ensure the final product is something we are proud of. Handmade goods may be more expensive, but you are paying for hours of hard work and ethically sourced materials.