This bag is made out of genuine Moroccan leader combined with a vintage Kilim Moroccan carpet.
The combination of these two materials makes this handbags unique and special thanks to the design and motifs from the Moroccan Berber rug.
This bag is 2 in 1 Leather bag as it has a stunning blue side and a beige one which makes it two bags in one, one side each day.
the bag has also a dark blue lining inside with 2 pockets, one zipped for your valuables and the other one for your Iphone.
Having this bag will definitely make you a stand out around everyone thanks to its design and colors.
Shipping & care instructions
Parcel delivery will be in business days.
- All purchased items will be shipped to destination within 1—3 days.
- Delivery of shipped items will be within 3—7 days depending on destinations.
- Shipping custom made products will depend on how long it takes to make the item. Once finished the shipping details will be communicated to you via email.
- To complete your shipping request, we require a valid delivery address. We use a trackable shipping service. We will send you the tracking number via Email once the package has been sent.
- Express shipping with DHL is available for an extra charge.
- Check our shipping & return Policy at the footer of the website.
- Care instructions
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag, purse or wallet to maintain its original silhouette
- Take extra care with leather items you use often. Take the time each week to wipe away dust and spots with a soft cloth or brush
- Scratches can detract from a flawlessly crafted pieces. Take care to avoid contact with heavily embellished clothes, sharp surfaces, or chunky jewellery when you are out and about.
Request more information today!
Feel free to contact us for more information or for advice about Moroccan handicrafts . We will be happy to help you to have perfect product.
Why buy from us
Supporting local economy
When you buy from Moroccan Artisan you are buying very locally. Buyers can directly support Artisans & you know where the money is going, it’s nice to know you are making a difference.
Unique handcrafted products
Whatever category of Artisan product you buy it will be unique and handcrafted, this is the opposite to mass-produced products. Think farmers’ market rather than a supermarket as just one example.
Artisan handcrafted products are made to last. They are made with top-quality materials and ingredients. As each item is handmade it will be unique, no two items will be exactly the same. For some products, buyers can speak to Artisans and request customisations, personalisation and alterations to their exact specifications.
An emphasis on quality
Buying Artisan is an investment in quality. An Artisan creates a product with love, not because it’s their job. Artisans have attention to detail, value the hand making process end-to-end and work hard to deliver a stunning product to the customer.
Artisans products are not necessarily low-cost (as they use high-quality ingredients and take time to make). Artisan product quality is important therefore, as Artisans know they need to deliver excellence on quality to compete versus online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. A part of quality is respecting tradition, which we discuss next.
Keeping traditional skills and crafts alive
Buying from an Artisan helps to keep traditional skills and crafts alive. Rather than using assembly lines and machines, Artisan products are handmade. Buy Artisan and help to keep traditional skills alive (examples include embroidering, glass artistry, pottery making, silversmithing, weaving, etc. to name a few).
As one example, a food Artisan would make food to a traditional recipe and would avoid using modern-day ingredients which have artificial sweeteners, colourings, preservatives, thickening agents and other chemicals.
More meaningful purchases & gifts
Handmade products mean it is made by hand and not by machine. Every piece is put together with care and thought. We labour over every part to ensure the final product is something we are proud of. Handmade goods may be more expensive, but you are paying for hours of hard work and ethically sourced materials.