These beautiful wedding blankets are actually capes that are worn by a bride on her wedding day. The blankets are handmade by the relatives of a bride and can take the families weeks to make. They are worn lengthways and attached with 2 ties around her shoulders. Your wedding blanket may have the two ties still attached.
The vintage blankets come from the Imazighen (their true name) and are made of wool and cotton. They classically have fluffy fringes running through them and are adorned with lots of sequins or traditional Kilim fabric. They are considered good luck and kept to ward of evil spirits and provide fertility for the bride and her nuptials. They are stunning on the end of a bed, on hung on the wall and make a wonderful wedding gift.
Parcel delivery will be in business days.
- All purchased items will be shipped to destination within 1—3 days.
- Delivery of shipped items will be within 3—7 days depending on destinations.
- Shipping custom made products will depend on how long it takes to make the item. Once finished the shipping details will be communicated to you via email.
- To complete your shipping request, we require a valid delivery address. We use a trackable shipping service. We will send you the tracking number via Email once the package has been sent.
- Express shipping with DHL is available for an extra charge.
- Check our shipping & return Policy at the footer of the website.
Common sense will take you a long way when it comes to keeping your carpet gorgeous and clean. Follow these simple tips:
- Vacuum regularly Remove dust and dirt with a powerful vacuum cleaner. This is a good habit that improves the air quality in your home and ensures the durability of your carpet. Note that heavy traffic areas may need more regular vacuuming than other areas.
- Use doormats at entrances A simple walk-off mat or entrance mat prevents dirt from getting transferred all over the building and into the fibre of your tufted carpet. Make sure to clean these mats often, so that they do not become a source of dust and dirt themselves.
- Take care of spills as they happen It is best to take care of spills as quickly as possible. Don’t let liquids or dirt dry up and set in. The quicker you act, the easier the stain can be removed. Follow the stain and spill removal guidelines below.