The carpet of Taznakhte was made with natural dyes obtained from the plants of the drawer such as saffron, henna, pomegranate bark, madder, Takkaout, alum and others giving very beautiful yellow, red and blue colors. The various stages of weaving shearing, warping, mounting the loom, execution and completion of the carpet are accompanied by a ritual orchestrated by the woman. It translates ancestral beliefs and customs on the relationship between the being and the universe.As for the signs and forms drawn on the carpet of Taznakhte, they are a semiological language in their own right: figures, architectural motifs, landscapes, animals and geometric forms such as the triangle, the square, the diamond and the zigzag. They are all sober patterns that differ from tribe to tribe.
Parcel delivery will be in business days.
- All purchased items will be shipped to destination within 1—3 days.
- Delivery of shipped items will be within 3—7 days depending on destinations.
- Shipping custom made products will depend on how long it takes to make the item. Once finished the shipping details will be communicated to you via email.
- To complete your shipping request, we require a valid delivery address. We use a trackable shipping service. We will send you the tracking number via Email once the package has been sent.
- Express shipping with DHL is available for an extra charge.
- Check our shipping & return Policy at the footer of the website.
Common sense will take you a long way when it comes to keeping your carpet gorgeous and clean. Follow these simple tips:
- Vacuum regularly Remove dust and dirt with a powerful vacuum cleaner. This is a good habit that improves the air quality in your home and ensures the durability of your carpet. Note that heavy traffic areas may need more regular vacuuming than other areas.
- Use doormats at entrances A simple walk-off mat or entrance mat prevents dirt from getting transferred all over the building and into the fibre of your tufted carpet. Make sure to clean these mats often, so that they do not become a source of dust and dirt themselves.
- Take care of spills as they happen It is best to take care of spills as quickly as possible. Don’t let liquids or dirt dry up and set in. The quicker you act, the easier the stain can be removed. Follow the stain and spill removal guidelines below.