Azilal Moroccan Berber carpet
294 X 200cm
To provide the best quality products, our selection of Azilal Moroccan Berber carpet is made by hand and selected from the artisans in Atlas Mountains.
1 in stock
Parcel delivery will be in business days.
- All purchased items will be shipped to destination within 1—3 days.
- Delivery of shipped items will be within 3—7 days depending on destinations.
- Shipping custom made products will depend on how long it takes to make the item. Once finished the shipping details will be communicated to you via email.
- To complete your shipping request, we require a valid delivery address. We use a trackable shipping service. We will send you the tracking number via Email once the package has been sent.
- Express shipping with DHL is available for an extra charge.
- Check our shipping & return Policy at the footer of the website.
Common sense will take you a long way when it comes to keeping your carpet gorgeous and clean. Follow these simple tips:
- Vacuum regularly Remove dust and dirt with a powerful vacuum cleaner. This is a good habit that improves the air quality in your home and ensures the durability of your carpet. Note that heavy traffic areas may need more regular vacuuming than other areas.
Use doormats at entrances A simple walk-off mat or entrance mat prevents dirt from getting transferred all over the building and into the fibre of your tufted carpet. Make sure to clean these mats often, so that they do not become a source of dust and dirt themselves.
- Take care of spills as they happen It’s best to take care of spills as quickly as possible. Don’t let liquids or dirt dry up and set in. The quicker you act, the easier the stain can be removed. Follow the stain and spill removal guidelines below.
Azilal carpets are pieces of art in which every rural woman in the Azilal region tells her story. The themes are all inspired from tribal life as birth, maternity, wedding and even farming.
In Asterix among the Berbers they say that it is the rug that drives crazy. It’s probably far-fetched but I understand that some people are literally crazy. The Azilal manages to bring together the color of the Boucherouite and the first mowing wool of the Beni Ouarain.
The weaving technique different from that used for Beni Ouarains gives a hair less long but equally soft and comfortable which invites to lie there to read for hours and hours and hours… Well, if Lawrence of Arabia does not come to join you there!