This is 9.5×7 feet carpet
Mrirt rugs, also called Beni Mrirt, have their origin in the village of Mrirt, in the Middle Atlas mountains. Mrirt rugs are particularly densely knotted with double knots and made from exceptional wool quality. The Berber women pack the wool on the vertical loom using a metal comb, which results in a fine and silky texture of the wool that just feels heavenly on the foot. Therefore called the noble rugs, Mrirt rugs continue to seduce interior designers and fine connoisseurs.why you should have this carpet in your home.
• It’s a carpet with a story.
Passed on from a generation to another and from a mother to daughter with a rich load of traditions coming from a region long isolated from the world with a minimum foreign influence which made it retain all its originality.
It is made by hand on wooden looms and the geometry of the weaving follows the inspiration of the hand. It is therefore a privilege to have one at home.
• Softness & comfort
This thick wool rug is very soft & warm and its direct contact provides a nice feeling to your toes and to the rest of your body. It is also animal friendly as dogs & cats will find it as their perfect spot for an extended nap.”
Parcel delivery will be in business days.
- All purchased items will be shipped to destination within 1—3 days.
- Delivery of shipped items will be within 3—7 days depending on destinations.
- Shipping custom made products will depend on how long it takes to make the item. Once finished the shipping details will be communicated to you via email.
- To complete your shipping request, we require a valid delivery address. We use a trackable shipping service. We will send you the tracking number via Email once the package has been sent.
- Express shipping with DHL is available for an extra charge.
- Check our shipping & return Policy at the footer of the website.
Common sense will take you a long way when it comes to keeping your carpet gorgeous and clean. Follow these simple tips:
- Vacuum regularly Remove dust and dirt with a powerful vacuum cleaner. This is a good habit that improves the air quality in your home and ensures the durability of your carpet. Note that heavy traffic areas may need more regular vacuuming than other areas.
- Use doormats at entrances A simple walk-off mat or entrance mat prevents dirt from getting transferred all over the building and into the fibre of your tufted carpet. Make sure to clean these mats often, so that they do not become a source of dust and dirt themselves.
- Take care of spills as they happen It is best to take care of spills as quickly as possible. Don’t let liquids or dirt dry up and set in. The quicker you act, the easier the stain can be removed. Follow the stain and spill removal guidelines below.